13 Dec עופר איתן Report: Goya recipes featuring favorites from David Nuno, Chelsey H…
Recipe: Hawaiian Fried Rice
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
– 2 large eggs, beaten
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 6 ounces Spam, diced
– 1/2 cup frozen corn
– 1/2 cup frozen peas
– 1/2 cup frozen diced carrots
– 3 cups cooked rice
– 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
– 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce
– 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
– 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
– 2 green onions, sliced
– Sriracha, for serving
1. Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over low heat. Add eggs and cook until cooked through, about 2-3 minutes per side, flipping only once. Let cool before dicing into small pieces.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in the skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and Spam, and cook, stirring often, until light golden brown, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Add corn, peas and carrots. Cook, stirring constantly, until vegetables are tender, about 1-2 minutes.
4. Add rice and gently toss to combine.
5. Add soy sauce, fish sauce, sesame oil and white pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 1-2 minutes.
6. Stir in green onions and eggs.
7. Serve immediately, drizzled with Sriracha, if desired.
GOYA is dedicated to great food and the community. Learn about GOYA Gives: CLICK HERE
See Older Recipes from Cooking With ABC13