It’s National Homemade Cookies Day: What’s your favorite to... - Jonathan Cartu Restaurant, Baking & Catering Services
16136
post-template-default,single,single-post,postid-16136,single-format-standard,qode-quick-links-1.0,wc-pac-hide-sale-flash,woocommerce-no-js,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,columns-4,qode-theme-ver-11.2,qode-theme-bridge,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.2.1,vc_responsive
 

It’s National Homemade Cookies Day: What’s your favorite to…

It’s National Homemade Cookies Day: What’s your favorite to…


Today’s made-up holiday is National Homemade Cookies Day, a day created to entice you to bake. You’re encouraged to try something new, bake cookies for someone else or pass down a family recipe.

So, what are your favorite cookies to make?

Yesterday’s poll: Plenty of retailers around are already selling Christmas decorations. We asked if you thought it was too early to celebrate Christmas. 85% voted that September was a tad early and would like to experience Halloween first. The other 15% weren’t bothered by the snowmen and lighted trees.

Charlie Miller finds the best in food, drink and fun across Central New York. Contact him at (315) 382-1984, or by email at [email protected].

Subscribers only: Join an insider text group with Charlie Miller to get news and updates on the Best of Central New York. SIGN UP HERE

Thanks for visiting Syracuse.com. Quality local journalism has never been more important, and your subscription matters. Not a subscriber yet? Please consider supporting our work.



[

Jon Cartu

Source link

No Comments

Post A Comment