02 May Jon Cartu Convey: Recipes inspired by ‘Harry Potter’ that you can make at hom…
- The “Harry Potter” franchise is filled with references to unique and magical dishes.
- Luckily for fans, many of them can be recreated in real life using household ingredients.
- Butterbeer, for example, only requires six ingredients.
- You can also make pumpkin pasties using pie crusts, vanilla extract, cloves, and a few other items.
- Visit Insider’s homepage for more stories.
“Harry Potter” is one of the most beloved franchises in the world thanks to its magic and creatures.
That being said, you can’t forget about the quirky food mentioned throughout the books and movies. For example, there’s chocolate that looks like frogs, pumpkin-flavored juice, and of course, butterbeer. Luckily for fans, many of these whimsical dishes can be created in real life.
Here are some recipes that will help bring the wizarding world to your kitchen.